RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Library buildings are connected to a local area wireless technology that allows device to exchange data or connect to the internet for the access of online databases (i.e. e-books, e-journals).
- Silence must be observed at all times.
- Sleeping, eating, drinking, smoking and other disruptive behavior are strictly prohibited inside the T.I.P. Libraries and shall be subject to disciplinary action.
- Library users should observe courtesy at all times. Any act of discourtesy toward the librarians shall be duly noted for appropriate action.
- All materials, resources, facilities and utilities of the library should be used with proper care.
- Mutilating, defacing, tearing, and vandalizing of books or other properties of the library are strictly prohibited and subject to disciplinary action and suspension of library privileges.
- Library users should submit for inspection anything taken out from the reading room.